Classic FM Hall of Fame on Classic FM, January-March 2023 – Specific Rules.
1. The following rules ("Specific Rules") together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at https://www.classicfm.com/terms-conditions/competitions/) (the "Competition Terms and Conditions") of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to the Classic FM ‘Hall of Fame’ radio competition (the "Competition") which will run from 09:30 on Monday 9th January 2023 to 23:59 on Wednesday 22nd March 2023 on Classic FM (the "Radio Station").
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have understood these Rules along with the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to https://halloffame.classicfm.com/2023/, register their details and place their votes. Alternatively Entrants can submit an entry by post addressed to Classic FM Hall Of Fame 2023, Classic FM, 30 Leicester Square, London, WC2H 7LA. Postal votes must include the Entrant’s full name and postal address.
4. Online entry will open at 09:30 on Monday 9th January 2023 and close at 23:59 on Wednesday 22nd March 2023
5. To vote in the Classic FM Hall of Fame 2023 chart, an Entrant must place votes for three of their favourite pieces of classical music. The Entrant must either select their favourite piece from the gallery or composers and pieces provided or input their own suggestion if it is not available on the list.
6. Entries will not be counted if they are incomplete or the piece of music cannot be accurately identified.
7. Votes submitted without contact details may not be counted in the chart and will not be entered into the prize draw.
8. Votes submitted using social media or posted online will not be included in the vote or Competition. Only eligible votes submitted on the online form, or via post, will be included.
9. The new Classic FM Hall of Fame chart will be announced on air over the Easter holiday weekend (Friday 7th April to Monday 10th April 2023) once all the votes have been counted and verified.
10. After the close of the Classic FM Hall of Fame voting on Wednesday 22nd March 2023, three winning Entrants will be selected at random from those who have voted online and via post and have completed eligible entries. The winning Entrants will be notified by telephone or by post within one week of the Competition closing date and will be sent, by email or post, details of how to accept their prize. Failure by a winning Entrant to accept the prize in the manner specified within 14 days of an email or letter from Global will make any claim invalid and Global will then select another winning Entrant (via random draw as above) from all remaining eligible entries.
11. Entrants must be residents of the UK.
12. Entrants must be aged 18 and over.
13. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
14. There are three prize giveaways and three winners in total:
15. The first winner drawn will receive an Amazon Echo 4th Generation speaker (includes in-built Alexa, a built-in Zigbee smart home hub and a temperature sensor); an Apple Watch SE GPS + Cellular 44mm Midnight Aluminium Case with Midnight Sport Band - Regular; and a £180 UK Prezzee Smart eGift Code
16. The second winner drawn will receive an Amazon Echo 4th Generation speaker (includes in-built Alexa, a built-in Zigbee smart home hub and a temperature sensor); and an Apple Watch SE GPS + Cellular 44mm Midnight Aluminium Case with Midnight Sport Band - Regular
17. The third winner drawn will receive an Amazon Echo 4th Generation speaker (includes in-built Alexa, a built-in Zigbee smart home hub and a temperature sensor)
18. Prizes will be delivered within 28 days of the winning Entrants accepting the prize (as per clause 10).
19. The prizes are non-transferrable and non-refundable. No cash alternative is available.
20. Personal data supplied during the course of this promotion may be passed on to third party suppliers only insofar as required for fulfilment/delivery/arrangement of the prize.
21. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize for another prize of equal or greater value at its absolute discretion.
The Promoter is Global Radio Services Ltd, 30 Leicester Square London WC2H 7LA.
23. The prize is non-transferable, and non-refundable.
24. We reserve the right to substitute the prize with another prize of equal or greater value at our absolute discretion.
25. For all enquiries in connection with the Promotion please contact our customer support team at https://global.com/contact/ .
26. Your personal data that you provide to us will be collected and processed by us, our licensees (including Communicorp UK Limited) as well as the prize providers, and if applicable, our service providers, network operators and suppliers in order to administer and fulfil the Promotion. Your personal data may also be disclosed to the Phone-paid Services Authority, Ofcom and/or the Advertising Standards Authority at their reasonable request for regulatory purposes, for example, in order to prevent, investigate and detect crime, fraud or anti-social behaviour and comply with law enforcement agencies and applicable advertising codes.
29. We and the prize providers may transfer and process personal data outside of the EEA and UK for the purposes of administering the Promotion. Where any transfers are made outside of the EEA or UK we will ensure appropriate safeguards to protect your personal data are in place.
30. We will hold your personal data for a period of up to 3 years in order to comply with our regulatory obligations.
You may request the removal of your personal details from our database by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. If you request that your personal details be removed prior to the conclusion of a Promotion, you will forfeit your right to enter the Promotion and/or claim any prize and we reserve the right to select another entrant to participate in the Promotion or withdraw the prize and select another winner, as applicable.