‘Hall of Fame’ Competition on Classic FM, January to March 2021
1. The following rules ("Specific Rules") together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at https://www.classicfm.com/terms-conditions/competitions/) (the "Competition Terms and Conditions") of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to the Classic FM ‘Hall of Fame’ radio competition (the "Competition") which will run from 09:00 on Monday 18th January 2021 to 23:59 on Sunday 14th March 2021 on Classic FM (the "Radio Station").
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have understood these Rules along with the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to www.halloffame.classicfm.com/2021, register their details and place their votes. Alternatively Entrants can submit an entry by post addressed to Classic FM Hall Of Fame 2020, Classic FM, 30 Leicester Square, London, WC2H 7LA. Postal votes must include the Entrant’s full name and postal address.
4. Online entry will open at 09:00 on Monday 18th January and close at 23:59 on Sunday 14th March 2021.
5. To vote in the Classic FM Hall of Fame chart, an Entrant must place votes for three of their favourite pieces of classical music. The Entrant must either select their favourite piece from the list provided or input their own suggestion if it is not available on the list.
6. Entries will not be counted if they are incomplete or the piece of music cannot be accurately identified.
7. Votes submitted without contact details may not be counted in the chart and will not be entered into the prize draw.
8. Votes submitted using social media or posted online will not be included in the vote or Competition. Only eligible votes submitted on the online form, or via post, will be included.
9. The new Classic FM Hall of Fame chart will be announced on air over the Easter holiday weekend (Friday 2nd April to Monday 5th April 2021) once all the votes have been counted and verified.
10. After the close of the Classic FM Hall of Fame voting on Sunday 14th March 2021, five winning Entrants will be selected at random from those who have voted online and via post and have completed eligible entries. The winning Entrants will be notified by telephone or by post within one week of the Competition closing date and will be sent, by email or post, details of how to accept their prize. Failure by a winning Entrant to accept the prize in the manner specified within 14 days of an email or letter from Global will make any claim invalid and Global will then select another winning Entrant (via random draw as above) from all remaining eligible entries.
11. Entrants must be residents of the UK.
12. Entrants must be aged 18 and over.
13. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
14. There are five prize giveaways and five winners in total:
15. The first winner drawn will receive a Glacier White 4th generation Echo Dot smart speaker with clock and Alexa; a 10.2 inch Apple iPad; and Prestige Food & Wine Hamper (a non-alcoholic and/or dietary-specific hamper can be substituted)
16. The second winner drawn will receive a Glacier White 4th generation Echo Dot smart speaker with clock and Alexa; and Prestige Food & Wine Hamper (a non-alcoholic and/or dietary-specific hamper can be substituted)
17. The third, fourth and fifth winners drawn will receive a Glacier White 4th generation Echo Dot smart speaker with clock and Alexa each.
18. Prizes will be delivered within 28 days of the winning Entrants accepting the prize (as per clause 10).
19. The prizes are non-transferrable and non-refundable. No cash alternative is available.
20. Personal data supplied during the course of this promotion may be passed on to third party suppliers only insofar as required for fulfilment/delivery/arrangement of the prize.
21. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize for another prize of equal or greater value at its absolute discretion.
The Promoter is Global Radio Services Ltd, 30 Leicester Square London WC2H 7LA.